- Total Ventilation Hygiene Pty Ltd (TVH) provides Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Mechanical Services along with Specialised Ventilation Hygiene Services nationaly, operating out of Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Regional New South Wales (Wagga Wagga and Tamworth), Perth, Port Hedland, Adelaide and Townsville.
- Mobilising staff and equipment from our state based offices, TVH also focuses on providing our Mechanical Services and Specialised Ventilation Hygiene Services in regional, remote and offshore locations.
- TVH services a diverse range of industries including commercial, industrial, education, insurance, governments, mining and marine clientele.
- With over twenty years of experience, TVH is internationaly regarded as a leading pioneer in the Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry through innovation, experience and qualifications.
- TVH pride ourselves on working with clients to determine their needs using our experience and knowledge to achieve the best possible outcome.
- TVH has a genuine passion to meet our Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements and continuously strives to improve and exceed our client's expectations in these areas.
- TVH's success over the years is largely due to holding strongly to the ideals of providing the highest level of customer service at the best possible price.
Qualifications and Memberships
Management System Policy
TVH™ is committed to developing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining a Management System that incorporates the requirements of Australian, and International Standards: Quality Management System AS/NZS ISO 9001, Safety Management System AS/NZS 4801, and Environmental Management System ISO 14001, and continually improving its effectiveness. TVH™ shall manage and maintain this commitment by communicating with all TVH™ staff, our customers, and suppliers about service requirements, establishing quality objectives as outlined in our quality management policy, conducting regular management reviews, and ensuring the availability of resources.
Our commitment to the Management System is documented in the TVH™ Management System Policy.
When TVH displays their RTA certificate or a technician presents their RHL card, this demonstrates a number of positive things to potential customers and the industry at large. Firstly, it tells customers that the business or person they are dealing with is professional and qualified in their field of activity. This provides the customer with peace of mind. Secondly, the more licenced professionals in the RAC industry, the better the industry is viewed as a whole. This is important for the long-term sustainability of the sector
NADCA represents qualified companies engaged in the inspection, maintenance and restoration of HVAC systems. NADCA has published a document which is used by TVH as an international best practice guideline called, The Assessment, Cleaning, and Restoration of HVAC Systems (ACR). The ACR establishes the criteria for evaluating the cleanliness of HVAC system components, and for the cleaning and restoring systems to a specific cleanliness level. NADCA offers certification of which TVH is proud to host the largest number of certified staff in Australia comprising of;
When you see a IICRC logo, you can be confident that an IICRC-certified experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable property. IICRC Certified Firms employ technicians who, after study, field experience and passing comprehensive exams, have received IICRC certifications in specific cleaning, restoration and inspection categories such as upholstery, wood flooring, stone and tile flooring, carpet cleaning, odour removal, mould remediation, water damage, fire damage restoration and more
IKECA members such as TVH are committed to providing a complete cleaning of the entire system– from the hood in the kitchen to the fan on the roof. We follow the most complete cleaning and inspection standards in the industry found inNFPA-96, the International Mechanical Code and International Fire Code.
Total Ventilation Hygiene (TVH) is committed to the highest standards regarding food safety. TVH has trained staff and documented process that have been certified by HACCP Australia to meet the highest standards in food safety.