TVH Vision Statement
Total Ventilation Hygiene - Creating Value by Delivering Quality
This is achieved by adhering to our core values:
- Integrity – We will act ethically and with integrity at all times
- Innovation – We support, encourage and deliver new ideas
- Premium – We deliver the highest quality service at all times
- Communication – Open and Honest
- Safety – Identify, Eliminate Risk and Review
- Quality – Develop, Control and Review
- Environment – Protect and Preserve
TVH Service Capabilities
- Air-conditioning & Mechanical Services
- Compliance Auditing & Reporting
- Plant Refurbishment
- Minor Projects and Installations
- AS/NZS 3666.4 Plant Risk Assessments For Microbial Control Within Air-Handling Systems
- Asset Remediation & Protection
- Duct Cleaning
- Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning
- Air Handling Unit Cleaning
- Mould Remediation - Property & Contents
TVH’s main keys to business growth are:
- Customer service and satisfaction being top priorities. TVH have a strong reputation for quality & integrity.
- Safety and Quality is the name of the business game and always will be one of TVH’s strenghts would be good brand recognition. TVH have a strong reputation for providing a premium service.
- Continous innovation makes the TVH business both rewarding and valuable.
- Positivity and Encouragement for all staff at all times. TVH will be working closely to assist each and every individual learns from their mistakes and uses these learning experiences for the best. TVH strive to encourage development as an individual and in every aspect of each emplyees’s day to day activities.
TVH is the only mechanical services and HVAC hygiene contractor with established offices in Sydney, Regional New South Wales ( Wagga Wagga ), Perth, Port Hedland, Darwin, Adelide & Brisbane giving us comprehensive coverage across Australia.
This ensures our clients that have interstate operations can receive consistent delivery of high quality services in every state including but not limited to uniformity in pricing, reporting, process and procedures, strealined communication and consolidated invoicing.